Sunday, February 8, 2009

My new hope

Went to see two flats today.The first flat I went to was at block 501 which just opposite of NYP.When I first stepped into the house,what I saw was mess(lol) the whole house was very untidy and had a stiff smell.Although the flat was big and was a 5 rm house(is what i wanted),my father did'nt like it because its was near the train track and will have to do lots of renovations.The second flat I went to was blk 520 just across my blk only.Its was a point blk with all 5 rm flats=).This time the house I went in was as neat as my house and the area around is unblock so it was very windy esp when the house is at the 11th storey.My father and mother liked the house and so do both of my sisters and me.So my parents had plans to buy the house and we are now waiting for the agent to give us an answer.Sorry for not able to post any photos as I did'nt have the intentions to take any.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment