Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A sian day

Woke up at 10plus in the morning then start to pratice on my maths..haiz..got 3 questions don't know how to do and I can't find the solutions.ARGGH!!Then I decided to finish the rest of the questions before using my lappy^^.Watched bleach and played dota..nothing else to do other then playing...lol..ate my lunch at 3.45pm(instant noodles)lol..then continued using till 5plus I went to prepare the rice for dinner..then I off my lappy at 7plus and watch the channel u korean drama till 8 and have my dinner..hahas..after dinner I watched ninija warrior and the channel 8 drama at 9pm with my family..Slack awhile before going to bath then was trying to think of the solutions for the maths questions but can't think of any.lol..Thats all for todays...Time to sleep..Zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment