Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Normal day

Today woke up at 11 plus then went home to use lappy...ate lunch at 1 plus and continued using my lappy..was looking for jobs online and send in resume for jobs application,then talk with ken and yuen chung that tomorrow we will go look for job and our first will be ngee ann tower..lol.at 4-5plus I got the urge to watch a movie at night,so I called yushi and map along..used my lappy till 8 plus then went for dinner with my parents..after eating I went to buy the dvd 10 promise to my dog then walk to hub to get the tickets for the movie"Marley and me",overall the movie is nice..its was funny,teaches values for life and touching at the end..Hmmmm,talking about Jennifer Aniston though she is already 40 but she is still hot!..lol..hahas..Ok,at very end of the movie when marley died that part was touching and so I did cried a little and trying to hold back..hahas..Btw marley the dog,the world stupidest dog..lol..thats what is said in the movie..so thats all for today...Thumbs up for the movie..should watch it ppl!

No comments:

Post a Comment