Sunday, June 21, 2009

Last day of holiday

Was woken up by a very very weird and scary dream...in the dream what happen was I was going to climb up a stairway and in front of me a guy but he was like very weak or rather dying,so I offer my help and let him lean on my shoulder while I walk him up,then suddenly he couldn't walk and was falling off my shoulder.so I held him and tried to place him on the ground to let him rest or call for help,as I was going to place him on the ground,I saw a body being hung by a hook by the wall and the body was wearing the same clothes as the guy that I helped,as I saw that body the guy just suddenly fall on me and pin me to the ground,as that happen I couldn't get up and I somehow saw a lady reaching out to grab me...That was the time I really woken up...WTF man,that was the scariest dream I ever had and I don't wish to have it again..it somehow tells me something bad is gonna to happen or that is how I'm suppose to die..when I woke up I trying to recap how I get that dream but in the end I couldn't think of any...I nv tell my dad but I did tell my mum,her reaction was like nth..lol..maybe because she thinks it was just a dream..the afternoon I was just playing dota with map then ate lunch at 4 plus ba.lol..then back to dota all the way till 9 then i eat my dinner then thats all lor..haiz,going to sch tml...sian lar..In just 5hours and 30mins I have to wake up..haiz...tired and sian lar..

No comments:

Post a Comment