Friday, June 19, 2009

Yesterday

This few days keep having sleepless night,thus will wake up late..usually in the morning then will go back to bed till 11-12 plus..yesterday woke up,wash up and eat then use laptop,played dota with map..then was thinking whether to go east coast park with map or nt..in the end I went...lol..reason to go there was just to enjoy the wind..lol...stupid right??too much time ba..while enjoying the wind,decided to msg her..though it was just a few msg I don't mind also,because she was outside and I understands that she is busy...she told me that her hair now very short and don't wish to go out le..haiz,was very sad at that moment,tried to console her and all but in the end still can change her mind..really weak at consoling ppl I guess..but in my heart she is always the most beautiful and best no matter what..that whole night was feeling a bit moody...tried to make her cheer up but I didn't knw it work or nt..haiz,disappointment in myself..can't do this and that,so much flaw within me...went to bed at 3.15am but still couldn't sleep was flipping around the bed and thinking about her..thats all for yesterday lor..quite a simple yet moody day..

No comments:

Post a Comment