Monday, February 9, 2009

Angry,happy and sian!

Was making my blog at 12am plus and everything was what I wanted except that I could'nt change the template..Args!!Tried many ways but still can't,even asking my friend he also could'nt help me..haiz.Anyone can help a newbie here who is trying to change the bloddy template?Plz,looking for help!!lol.Hmmmm,while I was making my blog,I was also watching soccer at the same time.It was my favourite team,Manchester untied(Wahahahaha),the team was against west brom at west brom home ground.The first half of the game was 0-0(Sad) and that was the time I decided to stop my blogging and watch soccer.During the second half,west brom was attacking and their attacks were fierce,at that moment I was afraid that manu might concede a goal and allowing west brom to take the lead.Thanks to manu stong defends their attacks were futile^^,during the 63mins a goal was announced when ryan giggs scored for manu..YEAH!!!!!The goal was a nice shot by giggs and making manu to take the lead.My dad and I was happy at the moment and with that goal,west brom started to sub more striker in the game trying to make it a tied or win over manu.At the 94min the final whistle was blew and ManU won against West Brom with the score 1-0 and Man U is back to the top of the league table..WOOTS!!Went to bed at 2am and sleep till 8.10am when I was woken up by a terrible stomache.Haiz!!!It was dam pain that it was to wake me up from my sleep and I'm preparing to go to school early to do my mini proj..Haiz

No comments:

Post a Comment