Monday, February 9, 2009

School

Went to school at 11.10am,reach eunos link at 11.50am and saw my friend sitting for bus 8.We were all meeting at the Tp bus stop at 12pm with the other 2 friends.Our mission to go to school early was to do our mini project in which we have to submit by tomorrow..Haiz.When doing the project I was referring to my friend's one and as I was about to do one step he keep taking it away and said he connect wrongly=.=.It makes me very SIAN and hungry as I did'nt even eat breakfast before going to school.In the end I only did some connections and went to eat with them,so it was like a futile trip for going school early=.=.I ate chicken cutlet with beef with rice..lol..lots of meat together with colesaw.After eating we played cards(as usual) till 2pm when our lesson for the day starts..lol..in fact it was'nt before that there was lecture but we did'nt want to go..lol..The lesson was PCB(Printed Circuit Board) not PuaCB..lol,the lesson was a fast one as most all us left at 3.30pm.Wahahaha..because we were the smarts one..lol...Then it was way back home..YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment