Friday, February 13, 2009

At Ming Zhong House

On thursday,my mood was'nt very good,did'nt feel like going school and attend lesson.So I was planning to skip my remaining lessons and go home,but as I was telling my friend I skipping lesson,he had the same idea as me too,so he shared the idea with whole group and all of us agreed went over to his house..lol..So Dan,me,Kendrick,Xiao Yan and Kok Hong went over to Ming Zhong house to play mahjong..I did'nt play for the first and second pot as I was just watching my friend play and also help him abit as he was losing quite alot..When the second pot ended,Xiao Yan had to leave as she have to head home for dinner and she was the big winner,she won $40 in total..hahas..I decided to play 1 pot so I asked my friend if they can continue and after some discussion,kok hong,me,kendrick and ming zhong played..wahahahas...we played till 10pm and this round ming zhong was the biggest winner and I was the biggest loser,I lost a total of $14.lol.After playing we all went to pasir ris central to have our dinner and after dinner it was already 11.15pm so I decided to stay over at ming zhong house and asked dan to accompany me too..At 1am ming zhong cousin came over and we 4 started to play mahjong..lol..we played 2 pot from 1am all the way to 6am and went to sleep for 1 hour plus before leaving to school..lol..was bloody tired..when playing mahjong I was very sad to not able to win 8 5 tai games...haiz..which make a total of $102 winning..wasted sia but I was glad to be able to make 8 5 tai games too=)..At ming zhong house my mood changed and was very happy...hahas

No comments:

Post a Comment