Friday, February 27, 2009

Bad start for my holiday

Haiz,today was my first day of holiday and I destroy my hair!!!WTF lar..haiz..I did'nt know I was doing also..went to get a hair cut and told the auntie to cut the way I wanted but in the end it was too short the end of both side now will bounce out and up...ARGH!!!!now my hair look like mushroom ar..sian half lar.would'nt dare to go out with a cap on or style my hair..going to emo at home for 2 weeks le..haiz.hope my hair faster grow back ar!!Hmmmm,today weather was nice which is 1 good thing..lol..raining heavy,so was very cooling...for dinner today was suppose to go to eat as a fmaily de,as it was my dad actual birthday..but in the end we did'nt go out to eat but we ordered rite pizza...yeah..before dinner,ken asked me in msn if tonight was free to go edmund house to play mahjong,but I could'nt play as there a family dinner and a bet to remember as I don't wanna disappoint *** again...the pizza was nice as it was ordered by me..lol..after eating I continue watching my anime,did'nt have anything else to do also..re-watch finished the series..lol..after watching I went to bath then decided to play dota...hahas..don't think tonight sleeping early ba..hmmmmm...that all for today lor..back to dota le..

No comments:

Post a Comment