Friday, February 27, 2009

Tired day

Slept at 3 plus am then woke up at 8 plus..=.=..had to wake up early to help my parents then was free after 11am...lol..went home on my lappy and start using re-watch anime and played dota..lol..today dota was fun ar..own people like hell..lol..on-form ba..hahas..played till 3 plus my mum bought lunch for me to eat then after eating i continue using my lappy till 4.10pm then I went to sleep till 6.30pm...woke up went to bath then use lappy again...lol..played dota with wei sheng and I owned my opponents again..lol..hahas..then my parents came back and asked all of us out for dinner..yeah!!..went Yio Chu Kang stadium there the Nihon Mura to eat dinner.went there twice as a family...hahas..the food was ok lar but can't compared to sushi tei.so far the best japanese food I had is at sushi tei...I took pictures of the food we ordered.hahas...Erm the names for food I can't remember le..lol









No comments:

Post a Comment