Saturday, February 21, 2009

End of the weekdays of the week

Woke up at 10.30am,then was thinking of some stuff till 11am before geting out of bed.Went home to eat breakfast then use lappy till 12.30pm before going bishan to buy an item,was suppose to meet my friend map at 1pm but I told him I'll be late so he arranged the time to 2pm sharp and in the end he was late..lol..could'nt blame him too as it is his habit of being late.hahas..after buying te item,I went to map's house and the journey back was quite an interesting one as he only had 1 bicycle and we had to share..so he said that we shall take turns to ride the bike..lol..but there wasn't a better plan than that so I had to go with it..haha..reach his house at 3plus then waited for him to finish his lunch before using his computer,helped him patch his L4D then watch a dota replay before going to my house..was suppose to meet ken at my house at 6pm but I was held up by the replay so I told ken that I'll be late,so after the replay I asked map to accompany me to my house and in the end ken came at 7pm..I asked him the maths question which I did'nt know how to do and we tried our best but only manage to solve 2 questions..lol..was not bad also lar..this 2 question can help me gain maybe 15 marks ba....they slack at my house till 9plus before we leave for dinner..but only ken and I ate,map went home for dinner..after dinner ken and I share a bottle a sunkist orange juice..lol..poor thing right?We finished the drink as we were on our way back home..that is all for today lor..nothing much also..hahas...

No comments:

Post a Comment