Saturday, February 21, 2009

Family dinner

Went to a italian restaurant to have dinner with my whole family,the food was nice but it was quite hard to get there as it was located inside private estates but it was near chom chom,can get there by taking a bus to the nearest bus stop and walk in..the food there was delicious but the price is like quite expensive for us teenagers,but overall the environment,food and service was good..hahas..took the pictures of the food we ordered but some of the food I took in after we ate some..lol.Paiseh ar was too hungry already..hahas..The food we ordered had 4 main course,1 salad,2 deserts,3 soups,1 calamari for the side dish,and 1 funny thing was my elder ordered the wrong main course for my dad..lol..when my dad food was served we were shocked thinking did we even ordered this..lol...then after looking inot the menu it was the wrong food..hahas..my dad was saying my sister very blur..but the food was nice,it look like a wanton except that it is a kind of pasta shape like square wanton with filling inside and the fillings were crab meat,prawns and chicken meat...for my main course it was the tonno,it is a grilled fresh tuna with avocado sauce on top of it,it was nice and the portion was big..hahas..we ordered a pizza it was under the main course and the pizza is delicious real delicious..it is thin crust and the side dought was sweet..the pizza is better than pizza hut and canadian pizza and to me is cheaper also..lol..the desert was tiramisu and lava cake,my elder sister and I shared the tiramisu while my younger sister ate the lava cake herself but we also took some..hahas...overall the lava cake was better than the tiramisu but I did'nt regret ordering the tiramisu also..Weee...had a great night with my family and the dinner tonight was meant to celebrate my dad's birthday which next thursday so is was a early celebration..if your wanna know the place just ask me and I will tell your how to go..hahas..
Tonno

Tiramisu

Risotto pescatore

Ravioli crustaceus

Mushroom soup&calamari

Lava cake(my younger sister ordered for desert)

Buono pizza(with the veg moved aside)

Buono pizza(original look)

Broccoli soup

No comments:

Post a Comment