Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Siao liao" day


<<"My EDevice project"

Today in school was doing my computer programming project..lol..totally don't know how to do so I took my friend's work and copy and hand up,was relieve at the moment but when its was time for interview I was stunned!!The teacher asked question which I don't really know how to answer and rubbish answer just came to my mind and I i said it..lol..Die liao lor,just hope that I can get a D grade for my computer progamming.lol..better than retaking it,it will really kill me.After comp prog was DFUND2 lecture,don't know why every lecture I will surely feel sleepy,so I was liking half listening half sleeping during lectures but most likely is that I don't get a single thing going to lectures...waste of time...finally it was break time,I was very hungry as always..lol..so I decided to eat western food,ordered fish n chips with rice..lol..my friend and I had a nickname for the western food stall..wei zhu de..meaning food meant for hungry pigs..lol..reason the portions the auntie give were a lot..I was very full after lunch and we slack till it was 2pm when our next lesson starts..haiz...another assignment to hand up for 2pm lesson EDEVICE mini progject..when I enter the class I straight asked my friend to pass me his project to copy..I copied all his connections and tested,glad to know that it was able to work well..YEAH!!lol...After handing up the project we slack in class helping others and before lesson..something happened...lol..it was like a gift for the teacher on his last day with us..lol..a bright spark and mid-explosion went off...it wasn't our fault it was actually the wire which was lose already...and my unlucky friend Ming zhong was accuse by the whole class and teacher..but infact we were all playing with him..hahas....after that little accident,the teacher asked all of us to leave...WOOTS finally it was time to go home...slept in the bus and....Zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment