Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Last night






The moon last night..hahas...was so bright and nice^^took the picture before I went out to meet up with jef and all......
I ate dinner at home but only the "liao" no rice as my younger sister need to eat,so I gave the bowl or rice for her.hahas,then I went out to meet jef,yushi and ken for dinner.I ate yong tou fu and also bought a cd from popular "101 love songs".After eating we met up with ken then we went k pool...as always I will sit and watch them play..lol...like idiot right?While they were playing I was listening to music using ken's ipod shuffle.They played till 11.30pm plus then yushi said he is hungry,so we walked to the big s11 for supper,we sat there and chat for 30-45mins then we decided to order our food..lol..and all 4 of us ate yong tou fu.lol..I did'nt know why I was hungry also,so i dedcided to eat with them.After eating it was already 12.33am and I was waiting for the last 265 bus to arrived,yushi,ken and jef accompany me till my bus come and when my bus came I departed with them....Reach home was so dam tired,I wash my face and brush my teeth and went to bed....Zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment