Saturday, February 28, 2009

Touching day.lol

Today woke up at 11plus,then start using my lappy le..hmmm,watched an episode of clannad after story and I cried because this anime is really very touching,would recommend any1 who love anime to watch it...after watching I went to play dota and this time I own my opponents again but in the end I still lost the game..lol..bad team work ba...after playing I slack awhile looking for upcoming movies..then i decided to watch the movie "10 Promise To My Dog" online...lol...the movie is very touching ar,cried throughout the all movie...Is a must watch ar!!by the time the movie ended,it was already 7 plus so my dad dedcided to ask the whole family out to eat again,but because of the time,we decided to ordered pizza for dinner..our pizza arrived at 9.15 then we all just started to eat..too hungry le..lol..so thats all lor..

No comments:

Post a Comment