Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A boring day ar!

Woke up at 11 plus today,then as usual went home to use lappy...haiz...so boring lor...on my lappy and can stare there for mins-hours sometimes...lucky today I decided to watch some movie online..lol..so that how i spent the whole afternoon lor..mainly just watch movie,played maple and 1 or 2 dota games..can't remember..hahas...then dinner I went out with my parents to central's market and ate western food,i ordered chicken chop and my dad ordered grilled combo and as for my mum she ate fish porridge instead...after dinner we went home and I started using my lappy again...went to bath then eat supper..talking about supper..hmmm actually it was suppose to be mine younger sister's dinner just that she did'nt want to eat and went to bed..lol.guess tonight not sleeping early too..don't know wanna last till Man u game start or nt..lol..the game at 3.45am sia...hmmmm...see how first lor..if tired then sleep if not today be zombie le..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment