Friday, March 6, 2009

Normal day

Haiz,today woke up at 11 plus then went home to use lappy and wanted to watch clannad anime but it was'nt updated yet,guess will be out tml ba..hmmmm,then i decided to watch the movie high schoold musical 3 online..hahas...was nice,lots of singing and dances...watch half way I pause and went downstairs to buy my lunch,then continued..hahas...after watching HMS3 I continued watching get smart...lol..I laughed till my stomache cramp sia...hahas..was really funny ar...after finishing I went to play a game of dota and it was a win and a fast game as I told my opponents and team mates that I need to go already...hahas...then I went to the big s11 at central for my dinner together with my parents...my dad ordered black soya sauce frog legs..woo,the dinner was nice man!!..ahha..after dinner I went back home to slack..hmmm,watched tv with my 2 sisters and decided to use my lappy again..lol..And this time I watch iron man..hahas...well although I watched in the cinema does'nt mean I can't watch again right?ahha...after watching,I went to bath and my area was having a heavy rain ar...was very cooling but the water will be very cold..then I went to bath and to my surprise the water was'nt very cold,it was at normal temperature..after bathing I continued using my lappy and guess I going to off it soon le...Ja ne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment