Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hmmmm,its time^^

The past 2 days forget to blog..lol..was busy playing dota with ken,yushi,tay and wei sheng...hahas...slept at 4.30am the past 2 days and today my parents scolded me and told me to to sleep too late already...haiz,they scared I get addicted to gaming...well I did'nt play the moment the I switch on my lappy I got watch shows and chat with friends what...haiz,to them I only use my lappy to play thats all..hmmmm,from the day my exams end till now I still can't get a job..haiz,sian lor every day stay at home!!hope can get a job asap then my parents and elder sister won't nag at me le..everyday also nag and nag,they won't get tired of it 1..any1 got lobang for job tell me plz!!seriously need 1 urgently ar!!hmmmm,every night don't know why I can't sleep early,the moment I lie on the bed i start to think about things that happened before..haiz,but the best is when i start to think about someone..hahas,it can really keep me awake till like 4 or 5am de...everyday I only need 7 hours of sleep hardly 8 or above useless I go back to sleep..lol..hmmmmm,the past 2 nights was playing dota with ken and ken is training back all his skills as he just started playing after quiting dota for like 5 months..hahas,though he lost his skills but surely he will be able to get it back someday...hmmm,as for map he is totally hopeless ar..lol..played so long yet his skills still the same,even yushi,ken and tay agrees too..Wahahaa!But if map really wants to improve his skills he need to listen to advice,learn from his stupid mistakes and play as a team....well I also need to improve on my skills,still consider a noob that needs more training..hahas....hmmmm,thats all lor,time to sleep le..hope really can sleep ar!!Zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment