Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tired day

Hmmm,slept at 5am then woke up at 11plus but decided to lie on the bed till 12plus then get up,went home to wash up and bath,then ate a banana and a packet of vegetarian bee hoon for brunch..after eating I on my lappy and started to play dota with wei sheng,yushi,map and tay...hahas..played 2 games but lost 2..lol..hahas..the second game we almost win but just that we made a wrong move...haiz...but nvm lar we had fun I guess..after that I watched tropic thunder..hmmm the show is very stupid ar..lucky that time did'nt watch it on the cinema..half way through the movie zhi wen called,was suppose to go play soccer with them de,but I can't find my shoe..zzz...so I continue to finish up the show,but while watching I ate another packet of vegetarian bee hoon.lol,hahas.When the show ended I went to find my shoe and lucky I found it and quickly msg ken asking have they left for the place and he replied no,so I faster change my clothes and pack the stuff I need and rush to amk hub to meet ken and zhi wen..phew~.when I reach there zhi wen was leaving already but I decided to stay with ken to wait for yushi,and so we waited till 7.30pm..lol..we were late,soccer starts at 7pm and the place was balastier!...in the end we reached the soccer court at 8.30pm..lol.left 30 mins to play...hmmm we played and ken,yushi and me played only $2plus for 30mins.lol..hahas..after playing we went amk big S11 to eat,then chatted till 12am then we all headed home...hmmm,tonight gonna play dota...hahas...sleeping late again ba...Wee~

No comments:

Post a Comment