Saturday, March 28, 2009

Last night till now..

Last night went to edmund's house for mahjong..on the way there was suppose to buy my dinner,so I went to mac and order a grilled chicken fold over but the manager told me no more..Sian lar,wtf no more..nvm lor..went to play without dinner..lol..like god sia...whole day ate 1 meal only,my lunch thats all..hahas...ken,yushi,edmund and me played mahjong till 12 plus then we went to eat...finally,my dinner..lol..more like supper..ate bee hoon with noodles and a cup of hot tea...after eating we all went home.Then I went to bath and use my lappy till 5am..lol..played poker with ken and also dota with map,yushi and ken..woots..5am sia...was afraid my mother will wake up and scold me like hell...but lucky she did'nt wake up..hahas..slept at 5.20am then woke up at 10plus..lol..can't sleep any longer..but I continue to lie on the bed till 12plus then went home and eat my so-called breakfast and use my lappy till now..

No comments:

Post a Comment