Friday, March 27, 2009

Tue,wed,thurs and friday

The past 3 days was just staying at home playing dota with map,ken and yushi...Haiz,very sian ar..hope to go out watch a movie,eat and slack outside..hahas.
Today woke up at 1 plus and went home to use laptop till now..lol..that is my life lor..haiz...like a idiot..but at night I going to edmund's house for mahjong...hahas..yeah..well I broke the bet and need to treat a girl to a meal..but nvm at least I can get out of the house...still got 2 hour till I leave this house...Hmmm I had a hope but now is gone and my heart has solidify in a molten,don't know will I change or stay as my usual self....Oh ya tml there will be save earth session during 8.30pm to 9.30pm,ppl please off all your lights for that one hour to save earth.Useless u hope to see the earth die faster then don't off the lights but on all lor..hahas..thats all lor..really don't know can say what...

No comments:

Post a Comment