Friday, March 20, 2009

These 3 days

Hmmm tuesday went job hunting with ken,map and yc.We went to ngee ann tower as our first stop and filled in form at recruit express again..lol,then the next stop was Isetan HR department,after that we went to Marks and Spencer HR department to fill in the form but as we were filling in the form,ken found a $1000 dollar board,we took pictures of it with each of us holding it..haha..hope it was really mine,then after handing up the form we went for lunch at Plaze Sing..hmmm,ate a suiki yaki set,while ken and map ate mixed vegetable rice and yc did'nt eat...after eating we walk to suntec..lol...was hot but very fun...hahas...at suntec we went to john little and we were playing around with the toys there..hahas.and ken made a very nice art..hahas..after playing we went to the HR department and filled in form..haiz,actually can work for john little de,but need to cut hair and yc and I did'nt want to cut our hair,so we decided not to work lor..lol..like waste of time going suntec...after suntec we went back to amk,I slack at map house till 10pm then home

Map with $1000 board..hahas...thats him

That me with a $1000 board..Hope it was mine ar!!

Ken made an art!!..Nice sia
Wednesday I remember staying at home but forget got go out or not..lol...but all I know was I did play dota with map..hahas

Yesterday I woke up early as my mum asked to help her tend the stall for her,haiz was dam boring ar,sat at the chair there and listen to my mp3 throughout..lol...but of course I did serve the customers lar...then was suppose to close at 1pm but waited till 2plus going 3pm then close..haiz,but nvm help my mum made at least $50 abv..hahas...when I went home I was very hungry,did'nt eat anything the moment I woke up till 3pm..lol..got at least 4 hours never eat anyhting only drink water..lol...at home ate my cheesecake and 1 egg tart...that was my lunch le..hahas...I decided to head down to sim lim square to take all the new price list,so I asked map to accompany me also..hahas,we went and took at least 7-9 stores pirce list and went back to map's house to slack,then I was comparing the price of the computers part I wanted and found out I need at least $1100 for a new computer...Haiz,money again...die lar..so that all lor,I left map's house at 11.45pm and reach home at 12am.Wahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment