Monday, March 23, 2009

Sian!

Hmmmm,on sat did'nt do anything also,was just using my laptop lor..haiz,that is my everyday life..lol...but during evening the sky had a amazing colour...hahas,the colour very nice.Took 2 pictures of it..hahas



Then on sunday well woke up then decided to use my laptop and watch anime,then updated my warcraft3..Haiz,stupid vista made me had a difficult time patching my wc3...dam angry with vista,a really rubbish OS for computer...I had to go map's house and get the whole wc3 folder from him and transfer to my laptop..hahas,at his house played 1 game with him and we won..lol...then slack awhile and went to buy dinner and watch channel u the drama and the dancing show..haha...after that went to see his bro and him play dota,but I did'nt stay for long decided to leave early tonight.So I left his house at 11.05pm,reach home at 11.20pm and bath..haiz,forget got liverpool game...watch awhile and lose hope on that they will lose le...haiz...1 point behind ManU..OMG!!!hope manu can really win the EPL cup..MANU FTW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment