Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hectic day

Had my 1st term test paper today,was water technology...the paper was hard,everything I studied was like only 10-20% of the paper...haiz,think I'll fail that paper le..the past few days did not have enough sleep,keep sleeping at 2-3 plus and waking up at 7-8 in the morning...today when I woke up was like going to faint and was having a sore throat,but still I make my way down to school and take the paper..came back home put my bag on the sofa and went to sleep..ZZZ..woke up at 3pm and was having a headache when i walk,whole body aching and very hot...decided to take a shower and felt much better...did not eat anything from the moment I reached home,so my only meal I ate was a bread when I was on my way home from amk hub...haiz..just ate a bowl of fruits or rather vegetables..lol..now my body is aching and having a slight headache.hope I'll recover for the time being and fall sick again when my term test ends

No comments:

Post a Comment