Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Monday blue!!!

Sian today late for MCT again...2 times le..2 leaves gone,thats it..haiz,wasted my 2 leaves...late 1 more time and my grade will be a P le..could'nt slp for the previous night..was awake till like 2 plus or 3 then fell aslp and have to wake up at 5.45am..was suppose to be early for mct de but i missed the bus 8 and late liao..haiz..then today got telecomm quiz...nv study for chpt 2..die liao,only knw 1 topic stuff..in the end the quiz was like class discussion..lol..but ar,think will fail.lol.woot I passed my maths quiz..13/20..very bad lar..was hoping for like 15 abv de..today maths lesson was HIGH AR!!!what laplace formula...can kill me sia..really need to take time and understand le..don't knw wht the teacher was teaching the whole lesson,just copied all the worked example...after sch..take bus home...woot...home sweet home..hope my ulcer recover asap..its preventing me from enjoying my meals..TT

No comments:

Post a Comment