Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dinner with family

Went to bakaroo for dinner with my family,it is near the bottle tree park headquarter...the air there is really very cooling,because it was near the sea...i ate a tenderloin beef which was medium rare cooked,was okay lar...what I like was the drink I ordered,the blue shark(tequila)...woot really nice sia,though the alcohol was quite strong,my younger ordered the blue moon also a tequila but hers was like wasted,syrup with alcohol...haiz,my elder sister ordered the tequila neat,at first I thought her will be stronger than mine but it wasn't true..mine is like 2 alcohol plus colouring while my elder sister's was just 1 type of alcohol....overall the place there was okay lar,a die die must try is the buffalo wing with the insanity spicy sauce..WOOT can high instantly ar...insanity is just level 3,there is still all the way till level 10..i wonder who can eat level 10 and what is the feeling like..lol...though there wasn't any service charge but the food there is not cheap..the cheapest set was the American fish&chip which is just $19.50..my beef was the most expensive among all the dishes we ordered..$35 for a 300gm beef..lol..overall the food was okay,environment was cooling(must sit outside then cooling)and the staff very are friendly..to go to the place you can only drive there or take a cab...lol...thats all for today..looking forward to a day when I can really go clubbing and drink till I drunk...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment