Monday, June 15, 2009

BBQ with my secondary sch friends

Yesterday went to east coast park(ecp) to have a bbq,we all was suppose to meet at amk hub subway there but yushi was very late thus causing the girls to go to east coast 1st=(...in the end we guys reached ecp at 4 plus closing to 5pm and the food was already there..ecp was very crowded and the wind there is very strong and cooling..but I was a bit blur and forgetful ytd,due to thinking about another impt matter..So I'm sry for being blur and forgetful ytd ppl..sitting by the rock and feel the wind and watch the tide cashing against the rock makes me wanna think about life..hahas..when I sat there all my worries were gone,I just felt like sitting there and do nth and enjoy the wind but there was still 1 thing which I must do and was very very impt..I waited and waited but I was a bit nervous...till the moment I had to speak to her I wasn't prepare and I kinda screwed up what I was suppose to say..haiz,a disappointment in myself but at least I did say and I didn't regret it^^...so now I'll just wait for an answer

No comments:

Post a Comment