Sunday, June 28, 2009

Friday-Sunday

Friday I was late for sch again =.=,actually i woke up early de,then i off my alarm and went back to slp.zz,in the end i woke up at 8.15am..die lor,clear 2 leaves in my 1st week back to sch..after sch we went to eat lunch and after lunch i was like going to faint and wanted to vomit..dont knw wht happened also,nvm lor..we walked to the sch library after lunch to do our mct things and also to checked the internet for movie timeslot..in the end only dan,me,ming zhong and kendrick went to e-hub to watch I love you man at 1 plus...the movie is very funny..lol,just that got a lot of vulgarities...after movie went back home lor..use laptop and play dota..lol..then sat i woke up late then use laptop till 6 plus go have dinner with edmund,then after dinner head back to map's house to slack..lol..we were discussing about the movie on mon,as transformer is a new movie and is always full..so we had to buy in advance.at 10pm watch boys over flower at his house then at 11.15pm edmund and i left his house and went to mac..had to buy supper for my sister and i bought myself a Oreo macfurry..hahas,weather too hot,need ice cream to cool myself..went home pass food,bath and use laptop again..lol..as usually played dota lor..sunday morning lazy to get up,just laid on the bed till 12 plus then wash up and used laptop,checked the movie seats and play dota..at 3 plus went to help my mum till 4 plus then head home to eat my lunch...late le,was suppose to meet edmund and map at amk hub to buy transformer tickets for monday..in the end i met them at 5 plus..lol..well in the end we bought 6 tickets for tml and are all couple seats for 6 guys!..lol..then went dinner with my parents at amk ave 10 market,ate fish soup with a bowl of rice then head home le...use laptop again,watched tv and chat on msn..Hmmmm,whatever fear you have,I would wish to help you over come it and move forward together..tml got sch sian,at 8am somemore..can die ar.nt yet bath also..time to go le...need to slp soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment