Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tired

Today was late for sch,was really very late...woke up at 9.30am by my nephew..haiz,forge to set alarm then sleep till so shiok..lol..woke up saw the time 9.30am die liao..lesson at 10am and I just woke up..got up of my bed,straight go and wash up,bath,change pack back and took my bread and leave the house.was 10am when i reach amk hub to take bus 25 and in the end i reach class at 11.05am..55mins to end of class..went in and asked my friend for my result and I failed...haiz,2 papers out of 3 le..die lar..this sem i really can die if i dont buck up..have to wake up le...after icapp was apel,sian lar,chiong the assignment yet the teacher say next week hand up..basket wasted my time to do last night.ZZZZ...apel lesson only lasted 20mins..go sch for less than 2 hours then free le..after apel we went to the canteen and slack,i ate my bread for my lunch then sat there till 1pm then go home..reach home used laptop awhile then go sleep till 6.15pm..wake up go my aunt house to see my nephew and watch tv till 7 plus then go home use laptop and eat dinner lor..using laptop till now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment