Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shopping

Woke up at 10plus to go the toilet due to stomachache then went back to bed to sleep till 11plus..then I asked my mum what is for lunch and she said eating outside and want to go shopping..WOOO~,just nice I wanted to get 2 levis jeans and a braun buffel wallet..in the end went shopping with my elder sister and mum..we went to suntec and had lunch at the Asian kitchen at city link,after lunch I head to NUM to see slippers but in the end didn't get 1..lol..then we walk to suntec and went into gap..see see and in the end bought 4 T-shirts..hahas..not I pay,my mum paid it and it was on offer so just buy..lol..then my mum went to buy a shoe for herself and we continue to walk till Braun Buffel Boutiques and was seeing a few wallet design,then decided to take a look at the briefcase or bag and my mum saw 1 which was very nice and it really caught my attention..it was the SCHATTEN 36 model...was very nice ar and the price also..lol,at first I was thinking it cost $200 plus and my sister guessed it was at least $600plus..lol...too exp le ba,so I decided to ask the sales lady and she said it cost $339,also very exp..she also said it was a limited edition model and only had a few left..WA,can cry ar..my mind was thinking whether to change from buying a wallet to buying a briefcase instead..then I asked my mum,she say it was very nice and good but she is not going to pay for that..then I negotiate with her,saying half half lar,2,10 and 15 years of birthday present for that briefcase,I pay for the wallet she pay for the briefcase..lol..tried everything but in the end didn't change her mind..haiz..but still my sister and I got ourselves a wallet..YEAH!!then we went to winter wear shop to get my elder sister's stuff as she is going to Scotland in 2 months time for her uni studies,as she was choosing I was changing my wallet already..lol..can't wait to use the B.buffel wallet..Woot,now I can't put too much cards le..had to reduce to like max 8 cards in the wallet..then I heard the cashier told my mum the price all the stuff the sister chose,it was $487!!WTF,only 3-4 items $487!!!walao,then I was thinking can buy the briefcase already lor...haiz,nvm lor..was heading back home then decided to go Starbucks and grab a tea break..lol..after that we all head back to amk hub to had dinner with my dad..after dinner went to map's house to slack awhile before heading back to amk hub together with map to meet ken,yushi,yuen chung,jeffy and guo ren to watch monster vs alien.hahas,the movie was quite nice and funny and with the 3D glasses...after movie it was close to 12am then yuen chung was asking what is the answer le,follwed up by ken and yushi..hahas,in between got some details in which are better to keep it to myself..I don't mind waiting for 1 week or 1 month...see how lor..after they finished their food,we walk to ken's house the mac there and slack,this time map went home le..we were talking at the mac till 2.15am then we all start to head back home..as we walking it was like drizzling and we were all afraid it might rain heavily,so we walk faster and hope that it will not rain...walk walk and walk..and reach home le..lol..bath ate cheesecake and use laptop..that is all for today or rather yesterday..lol..Found the bag picture le,not very clear as it was taken from the website through my phone..can't really see the bull there.

No comments:

Post a Comment