Saturday, March 7, 2009

Normal day

Woke up at 10plus but decided to continue to lie on the bed till 11.30am...then I went home to use my lappy and went to get a disc from louis then went to buy lunch for both my elder sister and I,headed home after buying and watched supernatural with my elder sister while eating lunch,after lunch I decided to watch"the forbidden kingdom"...well the show was nice lar,just that was wondering how come the ancient china there are people who knows how to speak english while the villages don't...hmmm,weird ar..lol..after watching,I went to play dota...well played 2 games and only won one...then it was 7.45pm was suppose to meet ken and edmund for dinner as edmund oraganise a mahjong session..so I rode my bicycle down to meet them for dinner and at the same time tay and jeff was coming to play mahjong too..hahas..just nice 4 players ma,as I can't play because I had a bet with someone that I will not gamble till the end of the march..wahahaha...so I sat beside tay and watched him playde..lol..he ar,freaking funny ar,but his luck of drawing the tiles he wants is real high...very lucky sia...in the end he won $1.90 and jeff was the biggest winner of 1 port..he won $12plus..they decided to continue playing but I had to leave..So I left and rode my bicycle back home and when I reached home I went to bath and my stomach start to feel hungry...lol..well I have to eat supper as I'm going to wait for tay and ken to reach home and we will play dota together...tonight will a long for me man..wahahaha..the night is still young..DOTA FTW ar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment